I am absolutely exhausted! Four hours of sleep is not enough. I just ate a bowl of maple and brown sugar oatmeal with some sliced almonds. That seemed to help my hunger issues. Last night I ate a turkey sandwich on white bread. I think that white carbohydrates makes me hungrier the next day and does not keep me full. >_< Gotta remember that and only eat brown carbs. So, today is my first day of the SEXY LOSER CHALLENGE. I plan to walk Daisy, my dog, workout with a friend and eat about 1,400 calories of healthy foods. Here is my meal plan for the day:
- Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal with sliced almonds: 250 calories, 9.5g fat
- Amy’s Veggie Frozen Meal Lasagna:250 calories, 5g fat
- Rice & Bean Chips, Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt Dip: 210 calories, 12g fat
- Apple & Laughing Cow Light Cheese: 150 calories, 4g fat
- Egg Whites, Sausages, and White Rice: 550 calories, 20g fat —————————————————————————————-
- TOTAL CALORIES: 1410 calories, 50.5g fat
What do you plan on doing today? Feel free to leave comments on what you ate, what kind of workouts you did, or how you are just doing. Good luck sexy losers!